Dr. Laviano, aka Dr. Rick, has been a chiropractor since 2012 and has recently moved back to this area to be closer to family and start a practice here.
Dr. Rick uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, physiotherapy procedures, and providing office taught, home performed exercises. He has a post graduate education in spinal MRI and work a lot with injury cases whether car accident, falls, or other traumas.
Dr. Rick is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. He has a strong interest in the nutritional approach to health care in conjunction with joint and spinal health.
My CV - Dr. Richard Laviano C.V.
- High school in Raleigh at Friendship Christian School graduated in 2003
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Math Education - N.C. State University, Raleigh NC 2008
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree – Palmer Chiropractic College Port Orange Fl Sept 2012
- Gonstead Technique (Over 2 years-worth of credit hours attended): Dr. Rick uses many techniques that suit the patient’s need with his foundation in the Gonstead Technique. This technique allows Dr. Rick to also see the more difficult disc, migraine, allergy, and gastrointestinal cases.
- Dr. Rick has been on two chiropractic mission trips to Bequia and Dominican Republic in which he treated natives in hospitals, schools and communities.
- Currently finishing his degree in Naturopathic medicine
Dr. Rick completes 24 hours of continuing education per year as required by the NC Board of Examiners for yearly license renewal. Dr. Rick's Curriculum Vitae is available upon request for further information on seminars and continuing education classes attended.
- Dr. Rick speaks Spanish. Él habla español
He enjoys talking to people about their health and health concerns. Dr. Rick is married and they have one “kid”, a golden retriever named Molly. Dr. Rick has a passion for food especially Korean and Spanish style food. His hobbies are playing soccer and basketball.